Getting to Braga:
- Airport - The Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is less than 50 km
away. It's easy and quick to get to Braga by car, subway / train, taxi or bus.
- Car - . Choose the Motorway A3 - Porto /
Valencia - Output: Braga West or South.
- Metro / Train - Line E: Airport - Dragon Stadium. The output will
stop Campanhã, which gives direct access to the station Railways. Run several trains bound for Braga.
- Taxi - If you prefer to make a taxi ride, the journey from the
Airport takes about 40minutes and the price is around 60 euros.
- Train - Braga has a central train station which is the point of
arrival and departure of several destinations and connections that allow reaching the city of any locality or region in a fast, convenient and secure way. Interested in traveling by train? -
- Bus - Get Bus offers you a transfer service with daily connections
between Porto airport and the city of Braga. Get Bus allows the user a more practical and economical service. Make your reservation through our website. The sale of tickets inside the bus is bounded
to availability. Interested in traveling by bus? www.getbus.eu
- Airport Transfer – Sameiro Travel is an enterpise that makes transfers from the airport to the
Hotel. Interested in traveling by Transfer? www.sameirotravel.com
It takes 5minutes walking to
the Hotel from the trucking and the railway stations.